Adomless releases a brand new self titled track "Adomless"!!

STREAM/DOWNLOAD:

Direct Download:  Adomless - Adomless

 

BIO/STYLE:
I'm from Washington, Pa. I currently reside in Spring, Tx not far away from Houston. I started rapping after going through a few life altering mistakes and family deaths, my style of rap is mainly grittier/harder type of rap, I tell stories through my music to spread my views, ideas and experiences. I've been rapping for a few months now, and thought I'd put out this song describing why I'm "Adomless".
 
 
CONTACT:
Artist: Adomless
Song Title: Adomless
 
 

DJ SMOKE (@DJSMOKEMIXTAPES)
PROMO MIXTAPES (@PROMOMIXTAPES)

CELL: (773) 357-6651 (Text 1st Please)

Adomless releases a brand new self titled track "Adomless"!! Adomless releases a brand new self titled track "Adomless"!! Reviewed by Staff Writer on 10:10:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.