[New Music] L.I.A.@itzLIAnation - Vodka & Cranberry ft Elmoh (prod by Welcome2The HighLife)

Inline image 1



L.I.A. is back at it with her New Single,"Vodka & Cranberry" Teaming up with upcoming talent Elmoh. These ladies are bringing that Fire with this banging new track. Getting production from E.N.D Music's Heavy Hitting Producer "Welcome2theHighLife" This record is bound to get your Weekend Started Right! With the highly anticipated mixtape officially being released June 9th. L.I.A is ready to Introduce the Official First Single of her upcoming Mixtape/Ep "Never Defeated" HERE IS "Vodka& Cranberry ....

L.I.A. ft Elmoh - Vodka & Cranberry (prod by Welcome2The HighLife) 
https://soundcloud.com/itzlianation/vodka-cranberry-ft-elmoh-prod-by-welcome2thehighlife


L.I.A Social Media Links
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
         @itzLIAnation
www.youtube.com/liaempire

Elmoh Social Media Links
Instagram : offical_elmoh
Twitter: elmohugm
Youtube:
www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Z8joUeQTrbH_7uuOneSDg

Welcome2theHighLife Social Media Links
Instagram: Welcome2theHighLife
Twitter: TheHighLifeEN

[New Music] L.I.A.@itzLIAnation - Vodka & Cranberry ft Elmoh (prod by Welcome2The HighLife) [New Music] L.I.A.@itzLIAnation - Vodka & Cranberry ft Elmoh (prod by Welcome2The HighLife) Reviewed by Staff Writer on 11:54:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.